Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Evan is here!

Evan was born in October 9lb 4 oz, 20 inches long.

SOooo my water broke at midnight and contractions started soon after. I ended up doing about 18 hours of labor (not fun!) before going to the hospital because I wasn't dialating. Evan ended up coming into the world via c-section. It was not what we planned on but we are both happy and healthy, which is what is important! -and I'm so happy not to be pregnant anymore!
When we got to the hospital in Mesquite I think we were the only ones in the maternity ward so we were pretty pampered.
Now an overloaderture of pictures!


Grandma Jeri! Evan is her 10th grand baby.


Arn't my boys cute!? Merlin is laughing cuz he kissed him and Evan promptly frowned.




I couldn't ask for a better Daddy for my little boy!

9 comments:

Raylyce said...

He is so beautiful! Congratulations again!

Wanderingfamilies said...

He is a cutie! Glad you are doing well...you look great in that pic! We will have to have our babies meet soon!

Grahm and Ashley said...

Wow, he is so cute, I can't decide who he looks like, maybe Merlin? It's funny, when I looked on your blod, it says merlin, Emily, and Evan, and for a second, I was like, why did they put our brother Evan on their blog! Dah!! I can't wait to kiss thaT BABY UP!!

Diana and Scott said...

Congratulations, you guys!!! What a sweet little boy. Enjoy every minute, they grow so fast.

Little D and B said...

CONGRATS! you 2.
looks like you guys have another surfing buddy!

Becky said...

Precious. I think he looks quite a bit like his daddy ... at least for now. :)

Shannon said...

He is so cute! Can't wait to see him in person.

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Congratulations! what a cute little boy. I'm glad you and your baby are healthy.

kira said...

Mer & Emily! congrats on your new baby! what a cutie! p.s. am updating address lists to send out wedding invitations. could you please email me your current? or text it to miles? Thanks! :) Kira utahkira@hotmail.com