
...where did it go? Well i was finnally able to drag (jk) Merlin away to the snow to go snowboarding for his first couple of times. Dang, he was a natural! He picked it up as if he were the lion taimer and the mountain a lion! He taimed it alright! Started carving on his second run. But then again he did have an excellent teacher...me! The first trip we went with his cousins Scott and Eric and their ladies. Such Soft powdery snow and not a cloud or breeze to behold! The next trip my mom and my brothers, Micky and Evan came. Next time I'm gonna make everyone where their cells so we dont loose everyone after the first run!

I've really enjoyed just being a housewife for the past month! Sence I cant really work till they get me my license all I can do is chill (Its all kind of annoying process). So making menus for two, keeping the house clean and reading to my hearts content have been passing the days. I did get some sculpting clay a couple weeks ago and have been making some sketches of what I want to do and have decided upon some beachy creations before I head into doing african animals for a futures baby room decoraion. When im finished I'll post some pictures!
So to pass the evening Merlin and I usually play games. Our favorites at the moment are Mexican Train Dominoes, Rook, Scrabble and Monopoly(he probobly wouldn't agree with me on this one sence I beat him pretty hard core last time:)).
Anyways Merlin and I just got a new calling a couple weeks ago and were team-teaching the 16-17 years olds sunday school. Were both really excited about it and just taught for the first time yesterday. I've decided I'm pretty content just to hear Mer teach and learn from his words of wisdom, but I'm not sure he'll let me get away with that.
I love Merlinitis.

5 comments:
How fun, we do miss the snow, but not super bad... So are you guys expecting? i keep seeing little things here and there, but have never heard you or read that you are!
I bet snowboarding is alot like surfing!!! come visit us soon!!
I used to let Grahm teach to when we team taught the 9-10 year olds! Man, I wish I could have gone snowboarding! Oh well, maybe next time! Hey,make sure you do a spell check, you're speelling has slightly improved, but not all the way! j/k
Sounds like you are enjoying Winter :) I have never heard of Mexican train dominoes- how do you play?
You are lucky you get to team teach the 16-17 year olds. I have had that class by myself and am going on the 5th year of teaching it!
Sounds like you are keeping busy while you wait for your license. Enjoy the time before work starts up! :)
Aunt Becky
So I tried calling you, but it says that you lost your phone. If you want to do something, feel free to call me. My number is 250-4149. Happy upcoming birthday by the way! I love you!
Post a Comment