Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Late February post

So I started this one like a month ago but never got around to posting it. Opps! My bad.
We got a new bed! Woo hoo! Did i mention we were sleeping on a full? We went garage selling last week and I just knew I was gonna find a king and- BAM! There it was. I know... its kinda dorky of me but I was super excited! I actually kept waking up the first night we slept on it because my subconcious kept telling me to spread out more.

We went to Disneyland on valentines weekend. It was fun but still crouded even though it was raining. The first ride Merlin wanted to go on was af couse splash mountain. The fool tht i am decided not to put my pancho on and-BAM-crotch wet. I was pretty miserable for a good hour till we went on space mountain. Then I got to squish Mer real good and that cheered me up:).
We went back to our hotel at about 4 to dry our soggy shoes and take a nap, and I think were gonna start doing that from now on. We went back after we at and went on some more rides and watched the frieworks. I grabbed Mer's pace counter thing before we left and had him put it on at d-land and we walked over 25,300 paces! I'm not sure how many feet that is becasue we haven't measured our pace yet but I thought It was pretty cool.
On Saterday we went to the Newport Temple. Merlin wants our room (probobly our whole house actually) to be painted like their Terrestrial room. It had an ocean beach scene, with sea gulls, waves and all, pretty sweet.

This is a yummy picture of Mermer in front of some pretty bushes at the Temple.
After we went to the Huntington Beach peir and ate and walked around. I wanted to jump in the water but Merlin was afraid of getting hypothermia. I decided that getting in the water in feburary wasn't a good idea considering Merlin would probobly compare it to the warm waters of his beloved Hawaii and hold a grudge.
Anyways we headed over to Santa ana Zoo. We watched some cute lil monkeys swing around in the cage but everything else was asleep or seemed to be taking care of some 'personal' buisness<-. not much besides monkeys or other little creatures. Kinda wanted to see some lions or tigers or bears. Something a little more ferocious. O well.

2 comments:

Becky said...

You looked cold enough at Disneyland, I cant imagine how cold it would have been to get in the ocean! Sounds like a fun trip.
Hope you learned how to sprawl out in your king bed by now! :)

Raylyce said...

Nah, all you need is a wet suit! LOL. Remember when we all went down to the beach and just about froze? All you said was, you'll have a wet suit you'll be fine.